Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Lounge Chair Design " Corba " by Tjerk Otten

Lounge Chair Design " Corba " by Tjerk Otten Video Clips.





- PLEASE SUBSCRIBE IF YOU LIKE THE VIDEO - This is a project im working on at the moment. Its a design chair created for my personal furniture series. Alot of my furniture is created and designed by myself. Its hard to find something totally to your tastes in the stores nowadays and i like to have something original in my home so i use my own design ideas and concepts to create the the furniture. I hope you like it and the final version of this chair will be on video soon.

Keywords: design, chair, tjerk, otten, lounge, creative, mdf, wood, curves, corba, strong, lines, industrial

janome sewing machines xacti waterproof camera cochrane dining furniture

No comments:

Post a Comment