Saturday, September 17, 2011

6 reasons why your business should be for the birds

6 reasons why your business should be for the birds

Chaise Lounge

If you stick with me on this, I promise that you will find some valuable business lessons.

I bought the cutest, smallest house three years ago. Not because they are beautiful, like little houses, but because it was what they could afford in the city, I wanted to live, and was in a neighborhood that spoke my mind.

My background in the mortgage industry, coupled with good design, contact, allowed me to leverage my business and put a nice addition to the minimum andsmall house immediately.

I have a living room 16'x20 'with double atrium doors in the front (a necessity after a fiasco 3 hours to the process of adjusting my couch just bought pre-built apartment, with an episode, culminating in a lever bar and saw straight) and imagine a box 2'x3 'in the back, overlooking the wooded lot behind my small apartment, but not tiny.

I planted the pole and the bird house that my best friend to meHouse warming gift, directly in front of the window. Since I started the same way every day - sipping my morning coffee while sitting on top of the sofa now famous, detection of fluttering birds and squirrels, and as he runs.

Here is where your patience will pay off with the introduction great. Watching the birds every morning is certainly a good way to start the day and a source of peace and tranquility, but it turns out that they too wise in the ways of business processes. Here there are only six ofLessons I learned:

Birds are not the first day I showed up the pole and the power supply off. It took a while 'to know, there was a new restaurant in the neighborhood.
Lesson 1: Graduation is a process.

Once you have found my power, was so popular that I could not keep the full magazine.
Lesson 2: Word of mouth is very powerful.

"It costs me a fortune in seeds," I thought. So, in an attempt to save a few dollars I bought cheaper food. She does not like, youwere not, and I had to throw away food because it has rotten into the river from there so long in the rain.
Lesson 3: Spending less can sometimes cost more.

I went back to the foods they loved, and finally came back, but it took more than when I put the auction.
Lesson 4: Broken Trust mending slowly.

Once I finished foods and not get to the seeds of action for about a week. After filling the feeder, it has taken so long for the birdsFor this I started to think that might never come again.
Lesson 5: If you do not meet the needs of your customers, they get them met elsewhere.

Initially I had a steady stream of tufted titmice and chickadees limited black. Over time, I also saw Juncos and nuthatches at regular intervals. But I wanted to attract cardinals. I learned that the Cardinals like to eat from a tray and without bass, so I added a tray feeder and shortly after I had to visit a large family of regular cardinals.
Lesson 6: You can use any segment of the market as a long pull, you must learn, and what they want and give it to them.

I enjoy the company of birds outside my window and I am grateful for the wisdom they have in common. I suspect that as long as I keep feeding them, they feed me. So, if your business is not for the birds, maybe it should be.

Headrest Mount For Portable Dvd Player

No comments:

Post a Comment