Thursday, July 21, 2011

Jann Arden - Best Dress

Jann Arden - Best Dress Tube. Duration : 3.30 Mins.


Jann Arden - Best Dress Lyrics: Drink whiskey go hand open toe shoe farm and an evening glove puttin 'in a kiss, I bin in the city until dawn with my best dress on Buttin Bare "in a box of Apple Bank Thurs my face in the attic of the barn, I touch on the old sofa I go to town with my best dress Yes, yes, yes, they are more or less going to ask me on my dance Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm sexy go to town with my best dress (2 x) is double clutching in myHigh heel shoes Check the mirror and I blow a kiss Raise the radio, "because playing my favorite song is I'm going to town with my best dress on Going to town with my best dress on Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm more or not going to ask my dance Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm Going All sexy in the city with my best dress on (2x is) I'm in town with the best of my suit off (2 x)

Tags: Jann, Arden, Best, Dress

sauder corner tv stand 403818 238805 foam mattress camping

No comments:

Post a Comment